The Bluegrass Tourism Marketing Association, Inc. (BTMA) is a partnership of tourism professionals founded to expand awareness of member businesses through networking opportunities and professional development.
The association currently represents over 40 member entities and over 100 hospitality professionals from all sectors of the hospitality and tourism industry.
BTMA holds monthly meetings of the membership, where guests and prospective members are welcome. At these meetings we hear from a variety of speakers covering an array of tourism marketing topics. First time attendance is complimentary. Click here for meeting information and to register. We would love to meet you and hear more about your business!
- To connect industry professionals so we can become marketing ambassadors for each other.
- Building friendships among industry peers.
- Create economic expansion in the region through longer stays, repeat visits and positive reviews.
- Educating our membership to keep current on the ever-changing marketing tools ans strategies available.
- Keeping members informed of regional events impacting tourism.
- Becoming resources for one another.
- Monthly Membership Meetings
- Speakers and Seminars
- Networking Opportunities
- Diverse Membership
- Monthly Newsletter
- Informative Website
- Leadership Opportunities
- Marketing Opportunities
Membership is open to any organization or business serving in the hospitality and tourism industries. Current members represent businesses in the following industries:
- Attractions and Museums
- Bed and Breakfast Inns
- Convention and Meeting Facilities
- Convention and Visitors Bureaus and Tourism Commissions
- Distilleries and Wineries
- Entertainment Facilities and Performers
- Horse Farm Tour Providers
- Hotels, Motels, and Resorts
- Promotion and Specialty Companies
- Restaurants and Caterers
- Rental and Service Supply Companies
- Tourism Publishing Companies
- Transportation and Tour Companies